I'll be real, I'm quite surprised I've made it this far. Six down, three to go. Below are the three most recent ones I've seen. The ones I have yet to see are The Shape of Water, The Post and Phantom Thread.
Call Me By Your Name
- Beautiful, beautiful film.
- That Italian summer aesthetic? I'm in love.
- Despite the above I can't say I was a fan but I really liked the ending and that almost made the whole thing worth it?
- That end conversation with the dad. Oof. Loved that. Would've loved more of that kind of stuff throughout the whole movie but whatever.
- Went into it thinking it would be the biggest drag of my life but, listen, by the first two minutes I was in.
- That opening shot in parliament was stunning.
- It really tapped into the history nerd part of me. I was hooked the entire time.
- Had no idea that was Gary Oldman???!?
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- An incredible film.
- I've kind of been rendered speechless by it so I'll just say this: it has a simple premise but then you get so much more. And that 'so much more' bit? Incredible.
- Also Frances McDormand is great and I'm in love with the movie's poster