Forums > DayZ Zombie Mod

Rooster Teeth Day Z Server

Posts (45)

• Zulu3Zero

Zulu3Zero

#31697387 - 6 years ago

So I found the RT server - US99, hosted by Rooster Teeth - but whenever I load in I get stuck on the 'Loading' screen just after 'Waiting for Character to Create..... Receiving....'

Is that just the game acting up, or the filter for sponsors only kicking in?

• GabrieLiam

GabrieLiam

#31697388 - 6 years ago

In reply to Zulu3Zero, #1:

I do think you have to be a sponsor to play on the server, but I also had that issue. Make sure you're running version 93825, the same version as the server.

• Zulu3Zero

Zulu3Zero

#31697389 - 6 years ago

Yup, 1.7.1.1, Beta patch 93825.... it happens on the occasional other server, but every single time on the RT one :\

• BossCracker

BossCracker

#31697390 - 6 years ago

It's almost always full, however I got on it twice out of three attempts today. Both successful attempts had about a 2 or 3 min wait time which is way longer then average I'm finding. Once in game i found no performance issues.

• pvt_krazy

pvt_krazy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697391 - 6 years ago

I can't find the actual server. It's US99, right? Can't wait to play on it.

• Bosscrow

Bosscrow FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697392 - 6 years ago

In reply to pvt_krazy, #5:

Just filter for "roosterteeth". There are 3 RT servers running now, I think

• hockeyyeti14

hockeyyeti14

#31697393 - 6 years ago

Anyone want to team up in the Roosterteeth servers tomorrow? I think it will be much easier to survive that way.

• BuIIet

BuIIet

#31697394 - 6 years ago

The newest update (1.7.1.5 at the time of this writing) is an absolute bag of donkey cocks. Shit went WAY south. Dont want to play until the zombie agro gets fixed.

• Aliwazere

Aliwazere

#31697395 - 6 years ago

I'd agree with Bullet to an extent about the agro issues, but it seem to fluctuate between mindlessly passive to "Hey you! Yes, you the one crawling 30 yards away! I'm wear your rib cage as a hat." Patches are coming out daily so, I expect it to get reshaped over time. The only thing that won't change is the behaviour of other players. I've been shot in the back far too many times while scaving in the coastal towns, I broke my head set yesterday by throwing it at the desk in frustration after getting snipped out of Cherno Fire station tower.

• Zulu3Zero

Zulu3Zero

#31697396 - 6 years ago

Wait, I thought being spotted / heard from 2 fields over had been FIXED in this update?

• pvt_krazy

pvt_krazy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697397 - 6 years ago

All I know is that no gun at spawn means it's almost impossible to get ANYTHING to defend yourself without a partner to run like hell and keep the attention while you search. Thanks for the tip on how to find the server btw.

• BossCracker

BossCracker

#31697398 - 6 years ago

The RT servers are US124 125 126 and 127. I would really love to see a password protected sponsors server that we could use our RT names in. The best way to get started is to search woodsheds and barns for a hatchet. It is powerful against zombies but no good for bandits!

• Zulu3Zero

Zulu3Zero

#31697399 - 6 years ago

By the by chaps, whoever left a UAZ and a pickup fully repaired just off a road north of the north western airfield.... next time, don't leave one of the most---- sorry, TWO of the most precious items in the game just north of one of the most frequented parts of the map. Muhahahaha.... yoink :D

• pvt_krazy

#31697400 - 6 years ago

We need to get a password on the servers. I logged on and found a few RT players, they were great. I also ran into quite a large number of bandits. I get the feeling that most people on our servers aren't RT fans. Just a thought.

• DaftDerezzed

DaftDerezzed

#31697401 - 6 years ago

Everybody here needs to check this out - undeadlabs.com/
    It's an upcoming zombie survival MMO on the 360; just like DayZ, but made by game industry veterans. It's going to be amazing.

• Talskar

Talskar

#31697402 - 6 years ago

No DayZ server can have passwords. Or they risk getting dropped as a DayZ server.
    1.7.1.4 had super zombie vision. Liking .5 a lot better but 1.7.2 is due on Monday.

• Ardivian

Ardivian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697403 - 6 years ago

Tried joining all 3 RT servers today and I can't. Took a screenshot. yfrog.com/kgkzyyjj
    Any way to remedy that? I played a for a lil while on a different non-RT server, but never ran across anyone/thing. lol

• Bosscrow

Bosscrow FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697404 - 6 years ago

In reply to Ardivian, #17:

Have you downloaded the beta patch? If not, follow this guide: dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_i...

Or if you don't want to do things manually, you can use a program like Six Updater (www.six-updater.net/p/download.html) to keep the beta patches and mod up to date, and the Arma 2 Launcher (www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241) to launch the game properly.

• Ardivian

Ardivian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31697405 - 6 years ago

In reply to Bosscrow, #18:

I can connect using six launcher perfectly fine. Which is odd. Tried again through steam and it was like 'nope'. Nice to see Flashlights don't seem to work though the 30 minutes or so I played. lol Thnx for the help, sir.

• pvt_krazy

#31697406 - 6 years ago

Wow, listening to podcast of them talking about dayz, while playing dayz...
    Btw, if you guys at Roosterteeth really do want to do a lets play, i will personally donate my guns and ammo to Geoff for a dayz plan G.

• TimBrewer

TimBrewer

#31697407 - 6 years ago

Do you have to be a sponsor to play on the servers? Because if so thats a bummer, maybe leave one server open to anyone and the other two for sponsors so all your fans can join the fun. ;D

• Bosscrow

#31697408 - 6 years ago

In reply to TimBrewer, #21:

No, every DayZ server is open, like an MMO.

• zippyfreak69

zippyfreak69

#31697409 - 6 years ago

Are there any UK RT Servers?

Some of Gavino's countrymen wish to help with the zombie apocalypse too! :)

• Ardivian

#31697410 - 6 years ago

I followed LVG's post here to the letter. I'm getting this problem which I recorded.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWhd6BtOP5M

Just wanted Steam overlay since I couldn't actually get it launch properly w/ DayZ mod. After installing beta patch I can't launch Combined Ops anymore from Steam as shown in video. Uninstalled everything and reinstalled. lol No avail. have to Six Launcher or ArmA2 Launcher now. womp womp. :(

Anyone have that problem at all?

• CaptLogan

CaptLogan

#31697411 - 6 years ago

I appear to be unable to find any of the RoosterTeeth servers. Anyone know what's goin' on?