Forums > Glitch Please

Call for Glitch Please Mailbag!

Posts (26)

• Ashley

Ashley FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Know

#33582729 - 6 months ago

We're going to try out a mailbag segment on the next pilot ep of Glitch Please! If you have a video game related question you'd like us to answer on the show, or a long love letter about Gus and his nudity, or anything like that please shoot us an email! (You can reply here too, but we'd really like to test the email capabilities and see how that works out too). Email address is: glitchplease at roosterteeth dot com

If we don't answer your question on the show it doesn't mean we don't like you. We do! It might just take us time to figure out what types of questions/comments/etc. work best in our format, and if we get a bunch we might not be able to get to them all in the time we have!

• SomeJokeAboutAnimalsInHoles

SomeJokeAboutAnimalsInHoles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33582764 - 6 months ago

What game is everybody the most excited for/intrigued by that's either coming out this year or next?

• TharenRooster

TharenRooster

#33582799 - 6 months ago

What if there was any, specific moment/game/person inspired you into this field? 

• AgentIlli

AgentIlli

#33582829 - 6 months ago

What is your earliest memory regarding video games that directly impacted your interest/love for them?

• EricHVela

EricHVela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold doesn't get breaks.

#33582833 - 6 months ago

Email sent!  thumbsup

Did it work?

• Ashley

Ashley FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Know

#33582834 - 6 months ago

In reply to EricHVela 

It did!

• Shmittles

Shmittles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33582836 - 6 months ago

In a lot of games, there are often four common elements, earth, water, fire, wind, and then a few other BS ones to mix things up, like "sound" or "time". What are some interesting "other" elements you've come across in gaming?

(email sent)

btw, good idea getting the questions ahead of time. Live calls and trying to think up answers on the spot get... mixed results.

Edit: Whoops, I misspelled rooster and it took a day to tell me the email failed. email sent again.

• lolatali

lolatali FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33582842 - 6 months ago

sent my question via e-mail hope it worked. Looking forward to the new episode

• JKShulenburg

JKShulenburg FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold JKShulenburg

#33582939 - 6 months ago

What is the game that has most disappointed you in your life? Who has hurt you?

also sent as email

• Gamer3427

Gamer3427 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold taC terceS

#33582967 - 6 months ago

Sent an email, and I hope it went through and doesn't get lost in the inevitable flood you shall receive. Always a good idea to test this sort of thing before hand, and in particular trying to get an early stress test of sorts to see whether or not having an email system for the show works out well enough to be viable. It does definitely seem like you're interested in testing things out and easing this show in slowly, rather than just prerecording a bunch and dropping them all at once, which is a good thing in my opinion.....

• ConnorMcKa

ConnorMcKa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Switchblade McKickass

#33583563 - 6 months ago

Biggest gaming let down. Maybe a release(Console, game, Please not movies we are all disappointed  by those) you were really excited for. Then, a big surprise that was way better than you expected. Ill give an example.

Let down: New Thief game. 
    Big Surprise: New Ratchet and Clank  

• DeadShotGaming2015

DeadShotGaming2015 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33583769 - 6 months ago

In reply to Ashley when are you guys and girls going to livestream for first members?? Or will you try a style like Always Open?? Can't wait for the next Ep!!!!

Matty.

• Watchdog01

Watchdog01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sir Bassy the Third

#33583774 - 6 months ago

In reply to Ashley With Facebook "finally" admitting to data mine teens for their studies, do you feel that this trend will follow into newer consoles, VR or not, and we might soon see ads on our main menus?

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33583953 - 6 months ago

In reply to SomeJokeAboutAnimalsInHoles

I like your username.

• SomeJokeAboutAnimalsInHoles

SomeJokeAboutAnimalsInHoles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33583985 - 6 months ago

@likemice Thanks!

• SpiritGuard7154

SpiritGuard7154

#33584155 - 6 months ago

In reply to Ashley

Sent a question. Did it go through?

• s0ulzen

s0ulzen FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33584483 - 6 months ago

... so do you want us to send you weapons too?

• coolester1234

coolester1234 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33584491 - 6 months ago

In reply to Ashley hope you got my email :)

• illyria250

illyria250 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just a Gym Teacher

#33584682 - 6 months ago

Email sent! Fingers crossed!

• Ashley

#33585358 - 6 months ago

In reply to s0ulzen

They do say the pen is mightier than the sword so... kinda?

• Izayer

Izayer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Stories

#33585389 - 6 months ago

In reply to EricHVela

Email where? Since I saw a familiar face I'll ask you. Whats the name of the email?

• AgentWashingtub008

AgentWashingtub008 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Crackpot of Coffee

#33585415 - 6 months ago

In reply to Izayer

First post.

glitchplease @ roosterteeth . com  (No spaces)

• Izayer

Izayer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Stories

#33585418 - 6 months ago

In reply to AgentWashingtub008

How did I over read that? /Thanks buddy.

• GreenBull92

GreenBull92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Blarg

#33585459 - 6 months ago

I want to ask a question but I really dont like sending e-mails.

I'll just wait until someone asks a similar question for me.

Yeah laziness! :D

• EricHVela

EricHVela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold doesn't get breaks.

#33585471 - 6 months ago

In reply to GreenBull92

The first post does mention that you can reply here, too. (Really digging that old-timey cartoon Sangheili, BTW. My brain can't stop thinking what a 1930's Silly Symphonies cartoon of Halo could look like.)