I'm now about nine 10 rolls, plus a handful of single pulls, into trying to get Raikou. I can MAYBE afford to try one more time before a week from now, but I'm gonna hold off for a bit, because my luck is being a bit wonky atm.
after all those pulls, here's what I have to show for it:
1) 9 of the 3* event CE (with the first quest giving me a 10th, so one is MLB-ed, the rest are sitting on a team for farming, and I'll have two MLB-ed after the event)
2) 7 of the 4* event CE.
3) 0 of the 5* event CE.
4) an NP3 Fuuma Kotarou
5) 0 Ibaraki Doujis
6) 0 Raikou-mamas
7) a handful or random new 3* CEs
8) a buttload of non-event 3* servants, and 6-8 more Kiyohimes
9) two copies of Nursery Rhyme, putting her at NP3
10) a copy of Fionn, putting him to NP5
11) a copy of EMIYA (assassin) putting him to NP2
12) a silver saber card that sparked, turned gold, and spooked me with a copy of Arturia, putting her to NP3