The Desk of The Desk of Death Battle - The GARBAGE Billy Ray Cyrus Comic - Editor Notes
- This episode of Desk of is the longest episode we've done in a while. I can't tell you how much time I spent with Billy Ray Cyrus as I worked on this episode. It was too much AND YOU'RE WELCOME.
- The Liam/Billy Ray Taken conversation: My best work? Probably.
- Why DO these Billy comics feature kids in both adventures? Were kids the target demo? Were KIDS the big Achy Breaky Heart fans??
- Also poor Merlin right? Famous wizard that ends up pumping gas. Real bummer.
- Fun Fact: this is my favorite fun fact.
- And now this: The following is my attempt to write out the lyrics to Will Smith's Wild Wild West rap from memory:
It's the wild wild west, jim west, desperado, rough rider, no you don't want nada, none of this, from the gun of this, buffalo solider, just like a told ya, wild wild west. That's all I got.
Here are the actual lyrics:
Uh, wickey wild wild
Wicky wicky wild
Wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west,
Jim West, desperado, rough rider
No you don't want nada
None of this, six gun in this, brotha runnin' this,
Buffalo soldier, look it's like I told ya